||To our Valued Customers and Employees,
First and foremost, we hope that you and your loved ones are healthy and safe. As always, Sid Harvey’s is committed to the safety of our customers, employees and our vendor partners. We are entering uncharted waters and are closely following the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation as it continues to evolve. While being cautious, we are committed to acting in a responsible manner, while ensuring that you get the products and services you need to support this necessary trade.
Sid Harvey’s Executive Team is monitoring the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization websites, as well as state and local government suggestions, on how best to mitigate the spread of this disease. The following is an overview of the steps we are taking to keep everyone as safe as possible:
Our management team is prepared and monitoring all situations that could impact our business on a daily basis. Currently, we have not experienced any disruptions to our supply chain, but there are many unknowns and this could change over time.
We will update you with any changes to the above or anything else that may develop.
- Employees who are sick, or whose family member(s) are sick, with cold or COVID-19 symptoms must stay home until they are advised otherwise by their healthcare provider. If you have a cold, cough or other symptoms related to COVID-19, or a family member in quarantine, we ask that you refrain from entering any Sid Harvey’s location.
- If you have traveled outside the country in the last 4 weeks, we ask that you do not enter any of our locations at this time.
- We encourage customers to order online, through our mobile app or by phone when possible. In instances where you need to go to a Sid Harvey location, we suggest you call ahead of time for pick-up. Our employees will make every effort to have it ready when you get there.
- Our Sales Representatives will not be making in-person customer visits at this time, but they are available by phone and email.
- Deliveries to businesses and residences will be consistent with our current policies that are in place.
- We will continue to be open during our normal business hours, including Saturday’s.
- All Sid Harvey events (Trainings, Counter Days, etc.) have been canceled.
All Sid Harvey employees are prohibited from all business travel.
We truly appreciate your cooperation and your partnership.
Sid Harvey’s Executive Team